Friday, December 18, 2015

take a sad song and make it better

Friday, 12/18/15, 7:37am

It all came back this morning. After feeling so great last night, I was suddenly thrown into anxiety and feeling horrid about myself this morning. I should have woken up earlier. I should have taken a shower last night. I should have prepped RG's lunch and snack last night. But today is the last day before winter break, and apparently I am already in vacation mode.

And there I am beating myself up again. I don't know how to not do that.

Let's try this again. It would have been nice to wake up early and workout this morning, but I guess I needed my sleep more. Maybe I can fit in a workout later on in the day or even evening. It would have been nice to not need a shower this morning, but I think I still have time before needing to get to RG's school for his holiday singing program this morning. It would have been nice to have prepped lunch and snack ahead of time, but I was able to throw it together this morning, even though it caused some stress.

I still feel grumpy, but not hating myself, so I guess that's an improvement? Balanced thoughts. Balanced thoughts. Breathe in, breathe out.

I just have to get through the busyness of today. Even though we've had relaxing snow-bound days this week, I can handle busyness again, can't I?

Short post, gotta get back to today. Gotta succeed, no depression getting in the way today, please life?

No comments:

Post a Comment