Sunday, February 14, 2016

I get by with a little help from my friends

Sunday, 02/14/16, 10:30pm

Oh Sunday night. Oh you dear frustrating old friend. I should call you a friend, rather than an enemy, because maybe that will lessen the negative feelings I have around Sunday night.

Our weekend ski trip to Steamboat Springs is coming to an end. It's been wonderfully fun through most of it, stressful at times which is to be expected when traveling and trying to fit in a lot of activities, but as usual, at the end, the stress came crashing down for me. Tonight it hit as I was trying to get us ready for heading over to dinner at the other condo. (We were 7 families staying among 2 different condos, very close to eachother). It's so hard when it hits and I have to or really want to recover. Recovering is so. freakin. hard.

But I'm not going to make this post all about the bad. I'm going to leave with some highlights of the skiing days and get myself to bed. Because in the end, it's ok. I made it through, with help from Nasser and friends, and although this happens, this is life with depression. Shit just happens sometimes, right?







RG and his cousin, A, racing

Nasser and brother-in-law, Peter, racing

TK and his cousin, D, skiing

No comments:

Post a Comment