Thursday, September 1, 2016

everybody hurts sometimes

Thursday, 09/01/16, 8:50am

I am grumpy this morning. But it is an ok grumpy. It is not tainted with depression right now. Somehow, the knowledge of being "normal grumpy" puts me in a much better mood.

We all were awoken early this morning with RG complaining of a headache. It probably took me too long to finally get out of bed after he first started trying to wake me up, asking for ibuprofen. So the complaining probably got louder for everyone else. It didn't help that Buddy the cat started attacking Nasser's and my toes, sticking out from under the covers.

The day is overcast and a little cool, but I like that, considering my grumpiness. I can't seem to talk myself into getting in the shower, because I'm grumpy and cold. Of course that would probably help the most with the grumpiness and chill.

Short post today, still trying to cut myself slack right now, like it was suggested in therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment