Saturday, March 26, 2016

baby meet me on the mountain

Saturday, 03/26/16, 9:29pm

And here I am, at the end of the ski trip, having not blogged the whole time. But it's ok. I had a bad night, unfortunately, the second night into the trip, but recovered "enough" to go downstairs for a little while and recover fully in the morning.

It's been a fun long weekend. We got 3 good days of skiing in, and both kids had some big firsts. RG did his first real black run, in fact several. We bought him poles today, the last day of skiing, but that was also a big deal. TK did his first blue run, in fact several of those. He also successfully skied with my sister and brother-in-law for awhile today (WITHOUT us). Nasser and I got some great little stretches of adult ski time in. It was a great time with family and friends. We cooked delicious dinners at our rental house, several people got in some alternate activities, including runs and skate skiing, and we played some fun board games.

All in all, a good trip.

Enjoy some photos. Leaving it here tonight. Even just a short reflection of the trip serves my therapeutic needs. I don't want to miss much social time. :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment