Tuesday, March 8, 2016

and fade out again and fade out

Tuesday, 03/08/16, 3:43pm

I'm listening to Radiohead right now. Perfect depressed music for me.

We're going on about 30 hours of an episode. I thought I'd be out of it by now. This isn't normal for me.

A few times I've considered going in to the hospital, but I don't want to get to that point. I don't want to go and talk in group therapy, I don't want a psychiatrist I don't know to tell me that I should try new meds, I don't want to give up my personal belongings and share a room with someone I don't know. And be expected to talk. Because they would surely not release me until I open up and share and I don't want to do that.

And yet here I am blogging.

Nasser is coming home early for the second day in a row. Because I suck at life. Because I can't get through this alone and when I'm this bad, I can only really open up to him. Because I need help. Because I am not strong enough? That's how it feels, but I can't say that because that destroys me.

I got an appointment with my therapist for this Thursday. I'm hoping that will help.

I can need to get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment