Wednesday, July 20, 2016

I'm on a roll this time, I feel my luck could change

Wednesday, 07/20/16, 8:16am

I'm doing better.

I was doing better yesterday but I didn't take the time to blog.

We did not go home early, and today I'm trying my hardest to make it a special day for RG's birthday. We're thinking a beach nearby and Legoland in the afternoon/evening, especially if Nasser can get a ride to Legoland to meet us. We'll see.

Yesterday, we ended up canceling our original plans for the zoo and mostly took it easy at the hotel, going to the pool two separate times. We needed it.

Really the trip has gone quite well, despite some hiccups in my mood at a few different times. Last night was another tough time for a bit, starting off with an older lady coming over to our table at dinner to tell our kids to stop "screaming". In actuality they were laughing hysterically with Nasser's coworker, but it still threw me off and made me feel awful.

Sigh.

Let's try to focus on the good though.

We've seen a number of wonderful friends so far, we've gone to Legoland, we went sailing, we've played at the pool a bunch. I've gotta include some of those pictures. TK often tries to hide in the group photos.





















Let's hope that today continues to go well and we finish the trip on a high note. Let's not just hope. Let's work at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment